Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pillows

I am changing my procrastinating ways and today was a beginning.  I embroidered a couple of pillow tops several years and geez, even bought the backing fabric.  Well, today, I finally finished those babies.  This was no minor feat for me because I don't really know how to sew.  

I never took home economics as a high school student(I was going to be a career woman- why did I need to know how to sew or cook???)  That was great thinking, wasn't it?

I had to watch a YouTube video to be able to thread the sewing machine.....I practiced on some scrap fabric and then got busy!

I am, actually, quite pleased with the results.  Not too bad for first attempts and I am ready to make some more!

Cute little mittens!


I love the little snowflake and house buttons on this one!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment